Sorry but no practice until further notice.

Hi all,

Following the announcement from the government tonight, I’ve decided the safest course of action is to stop practices until further notice.

This is not a decision I’ve take lightly, but I hope you agree that we need to do whatever we can to help stop the spread of the corona virus.

Lets hope the actions we all take now help to make this situation as short a duration as possible and we can all get back to life as normal.

Please keep an eye on the website for more info or feel free to call me on 07808 571089.

Cheers Steve